The Invicta Experience. Virtually.
Invicta was founded in 2015, since then over 500 students have attended Invicta. We are proud to announce that Invicta is the largest and most successful Congressional Debate Camp in the country. Recently, we have added Extemporaneous Speaking to our events offered. To provide the best learning experience possible in all events, we will be capping our registration at 120 students. Seats will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. Please take the time to look through at our tabs below.
Curriculum focused on individualized and group learning.
Courses on major life skills and planning for your future.
Taking virtual fun to the next level.
- Stable Internet Connection
- Google Drive Account
- Legal Pads
- Winning Attitude
Learning speech and debate is a very personal experience for both the student and teacher. Learning debate is a deeply individual experience where the biggest factor is, you. We've shaped our virtual summer session to be an experience that you learn and grow from. With a serious level of individual attention for every student, we will be making you feel right at home.
- Virtual One on Ones [with the option of meeting ALL of the counselors, this will be one of our biggest parts of the schedule]
- Daily Virtual Practice Rounds [you will be expected to prepare speeches for the legislation we distribute]
- Virtual Drills [interactive drills that will be used in group settings]
- Virtual Group Activities [options to break out into smaller groups]
- Daily Public Speaking Practice [working on tone, voice fluctuation, passion, and presence]
- Etiquette and Manners of Debate
- Presiding Officer Workshop
- Research & Prep Workshop
- CWDI Workshop
- Cross Examination Workshop
- Writing Legislation/Authorships Workshop
- Refutation/Crystallization Speech Workshops
- Crash Courses
- Virtual Topic and Policy Lectures
- Virtual Crisis/Scenario Simulations
- Daily Judging/Individual Feedback
- Virtual Camp Tournament
We've compiled a list of things we believe that are crucial to learn and understand for your future. These electives will be weaved into our schedule and will be taught by professionals.
- Nutrition and Health Class (Learning about healthy guidelines for your body!)
- Social Media Awareness (How what you post can effect your future.)
- Entrepreneurship Workshop (Start your own business!)
- Budgeting and Finances (Taxes, Banking, and your future.)
- Filling FAFSA and College Applications Guidelines
- How to Prepare for a Job Interview
Virtual Recreational Activites:
We pride ourselves on being a camp that not only wins, but has fun winning. We've planned some great virtual activities for you all!
- Virtual Fitness Boot Camp
- Virtual Invicta Talent Show
- Virtual Invicta Online Multiplayer Gaming
- Virtual Deep Web Scavenger Hurt